Your business needs cyber liability insurance. Data drives the organizations of today’s world. Businesses of all sizes have had a cyber-attack or data breach, with the average cost to rectify rising to$6.5 million per occurrence.
Cyber liability is a question of “WHEN” not “IF”
One stolen laptop, careless employee, a virus, or even paper records that fall into the wrong hands can create a financial and reputational consequences affecting your business for years to come.
What does cyber liability cover?
With a comprehensive cyber liability insurance policy, you can feel confident you’re covered in case of data breaches and related issues, including:
- Data compromise protection to cover employee and customer information if your data should ever be hacked, stolen, corrupted, or subject to procedural errors or internal fraud
- Legal cost protection incurred by legal reviews
- Forensic services to assist in determining the nature, extent, and perpetrators of an electronic breach
- Personal services for any persons affected, which may include help line services, credit monitoring, and case managers for identifying theft victims
- Public relations costs paid for firms to review and respond to the potential impact of the data compromise.
- Costs of legal defense, in the event that the company is sued due to the breach
- Identity recovery protection to identity fraud victims and restoring their credit history and records. This includes owners, employees, and family members.
We can help protect your business against damage to electronic data, virus or malware attack, and liability to third parties, and also help recover the cost of:
- Restoring and recreating data to your system
- Restoring systems to pre-attack levels
- Lost business and unforeseen expenses
- Public relations services to communicate with outside parties concerning a computer attack, as well as your public response
Who is cyber liability insurance for?
Cyber liability insurance coverage is available for businesses, small and large, nonprofit organizations, and retailers. You may save on costs by bundling coverage with another policy to create a comprehensive suite of business liability coverages.
We can help you assess the risks to your business and get you the protection you need in today’s data-reliant world.
Contact us today, and we’ll help you protect what matters most.